Bleach - Beyond the Dark

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world has changed. Five Hundred years have come and gone and the battles of old have fallen into myth and legend. Now something is stirring beyond the veil, something that has not awoken in a millennia past. The world has changed.....

2 posters

Satoshi Sonkei- Shinigami

SatoshiSonkei
    SatoshiSonkei

Satoshi Sonkei- Shinigami Empty Satoshi Sonkei- Shinigami

Post by SatoshiSonkei Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:24 pm

Name: Satoshi Sonkei (Saw-Toe-she Son(like song)-Kai)
    Sex: Male
    Description:
    Spoiler:
    History: Satoshi Sonkei was murdered in his sleep from the real world. He was a warlord in a Japanese clan. They were located in a small village just outside of the Emperor's Palace. Satoshi often led attacks on the Palace, where there were numerous Samurai to fight against him. He was an excellent fighter, however, and so he never lost a battle against any Samurai. His final mission on Earth was a night strike on the Palace. He had been training his ninjas for this mission for a whole year, and using the missions to take down stronger Samurai as a set-up for this big mission. The Target: The Emperor. Satoshi set out that night with 7 of his top Ninja. Known only as Pride, Envy, Gluttony, Lust, Wrath, Greed, and Sloth. They all dispersed when the attack started, Pride going after the highest ranking Samurai Captains. Envy going after those who she once looked up to. Gluttony, being the pig that he was, went after the Samurai who were currently in the Mess Hall. Lust went after the best looking man, the Emperor's personal Warlord and body guard. After having some fun with him, she slit his throat in the climax of the moment. Wrath and Greed went through everyone as fast as they could as Sloth only took on those crazy enough to fight against him.

Satoshi, going into the palace with complete cover by the Chaos, slipped into the Emperor's quarters. He mercilessly slashed down the Emperor and lit the palace ablaze to signal his squad to retreat. They all returned to the village with no followers. Or so they thought. There was a scout team of Samurai who waited until nightfall, when they moved into the village, found Satoshi's quarters, and slit his throat, beheaded him, and posted his head on the ridge overseeing the village. Satoshi arrived at the Soul Society and was met by a mentor to him, one of the members of Squad 2. Satoshi applied to the Academy and was accepted, where he would begin his training.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Satoshi Sonkei- Shinigami Empty Re: Satoshi Sonkei- Shinigami

Post by Artemis Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:14 pm

Stats:

Spirit Power: 15

Fighting Skill: 15

Speed: 20

Techniques

Kido Tier 1 (1-10)

Kido

None