Bleach - Beyond the Dark

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world has changed. Five Hundred years have come and gone and the battles of old have fallen into myth and legend. Now something is stirring beyond the veil, something that has not awoken in a millennia past. The world has changed.....

2 posters

Yusuf El-Amin- Shinigami

Yusuf El-Amin
    Yusuf El-Amin

Yusuf El-Amin- Shinigami Empty Yusuf El-Amin- Shinigami

Post by Yusuf El-Amin Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:41 pm

Name: Yusuf El-Amin
    Sex: Male
    Description:
    Spoiler:

History:
    Life was good for Yusuf. He had just gotten a promotion at work, and was being sent to Japan of all places to oversee the new branch of his company. This meant a new house, better paycheck, and all the seafood he could eat. Life was good... and then he took a trip.

Having fun visiting the smaller towns of the island, his fun trip took a turn for the worse when something flattened the front hood of his car. He couldn't make out exactly what did it, but he did see the outline of something HUGE, and took the better part of valor and fled. He didn't get far though before he felt a sharp pain and then a sense of weightlessness. Not stopping, he slid underneath a car to hide. That's when he saw his chain.

Freaking out over the fact that he had a chain in his chest, the hollow eventually heard him and tossed the car, and for the first time ever, Yusuf saw a real monster, and acted appropriately. Running down a side alley, he started grabbing and chucking whatever was at hand at the thing, hoping it'd loose interest, and very nearly died before a shinigami finally jumped in and cut it down.

After all was said and done, and the hollows were taken care of, the shinigami finally explained the situation to Yusuf, and eventually sent him on his way to the soul society.

Now life was completely crap. He lived in a shack, managed to make money as a laborer, and was rather good at pummeling the idiots who tried to steal from him. But all in all, his life went downhill rather quick since dying. Then a couple shinigami who've been hearing about Yusuf's conquests over the local banditry came by with a proposition, which he took without hesitation. So now he's off to some sort of academy to become a soul reaper, without a clue as to what that entails.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Yusuf El-Amin- Shinigami Empty Re: Yusuf El-Amin- Shinigami

Post by Artemis Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:27 am

Stats:

Spirit Power: 20

Fighting Skill: 20

Speed: 10

Techniques

Kido Tier 1 (1-10)

Kido

None
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post by Artemis Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:27 am

Sealed Zanpakto Description:His zanpakto looks like an Arabian scimitar, with a small red jeweled pommel and a silver wire wrapped hilt.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post by Artemis Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:28 am

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:48 pm