Bleach - Beyond the Dark

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world has changed. Five Hundred years have come and gone and the battles of old have fallen into myth and legend. Now something is stirring beyond the veil, something that has not awoken in a millennia past. The world has changed.....

2 posters

Matsuo Takashi - Shinigami

Marlamin1
    Marlamin1

Matsuo Takashi - Shinigami Empty Matsuo Takashi - Shinigami

Post by Marlamin1 Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:58 am

Name: Matsuo Takashi
    Sex: Male
    Description: Matsuo has blue hair and brown eyes with a reddish-brown tattoo over his right eye. He stands at 5' 10" and weighs about 150 lbs. He commonly is seen wearing his shinigami uniform though he has a few other outfits he prefers to where when not on duty, one of which includes an elegant yet simple set of robes, consisting of a long white tunic with black stripes across the edges and on the upper part of the arms, a decorated collar, large straps connected to decorated buckles closing the inducement on the front over a dark shirt, and matching pants and shoes. He also sports a ring on his right hand's middle finger. The other set contains more darkish clothes, with his attire consisting of a whitish blue shirt under a hooded dark blue coat with light blue edges, two strings with shield-shaped pendants hanging down from the hood and a prominent golden symbol on the left part of the chest, plus simple loose dark pants tucked inside laced boots.

History: Matsuo grew up in the Hokkaido region of Japan. He lived there for 22 years until he died in a freak gas line explosion in the center of town. Or so the news reports would say... In reality, the region had been attacked by a small group of hollows, hell bent on killing as many humans as possible so that they might devour at least a few of the more potent souls. They succeeded in a sense. Nearly two hundred men and women died before the shinigami responded, wiping all of them out. Only sixty souls had been devoured, the rest were sent to live in the soul society. One of those lucky few, was Matsuo.

At first the shinigami were leery of the man. He was showing levels of spiritual energy rarely seen in a fresh soul. Some thought him to be a rogue shinigami, others thought he was a disguised hollow, but once their suspicions had subsided, they sent him with the rest to join the Soul Society...

It didn't take long, only about four years before the Shinigami took notice of Matsuo again. There had been reports of a soul in the Rukongai manifesting his spirit energy and using it as a weapon to defend himself from a group of bandits. Upon discovering that Matsuo's spirit power had increased even further over the years, they deemed it necessary to send him to the Shinō Academy for training...

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total
    Artemis
    Artemis

Matsuo Takashi - Shinigami Empty Re: Matsuo Takashi - Shinigami

Post by Artemis Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:23 am

Stats:

Spirit Power: 25

Fighting Skill: 10

Speed: 15

Techniques

Kido Tier 1 (1-10)

Kido

None
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post by Artemis Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:24 am

Sealed Zanpakto Description: A plain katana with a black tsuka, its blade measuring at about 24" in length. The Japanese symbol for "ki" is engraved into the base of the blade, where it meets the guard.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post by Artemis Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:26 am

Approved

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:29 pm