Bleach - Beyond the Dark

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world has changed. Five Hundred years have come and gone and the battles of old have fallen into myth and legend. Now something is stirring beyond the veil, something that has not awoken in a millennia past. The world has changed.....

Espada of Alexandria

Yggdra

Espada of Alexandria Empty Espada of Alexandria

Post by Yggdra Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:58 pm

Espada of Alexandria Eoalogo

The Espada of Alexandria is a site where members can chat, RP, play forum games, or just hang out. We have an Arcade section where members can play games. We are also a multiple RP board where our RPs change from time to time. We are also open to any type or any style of RP. Experiments, innovations, ideas, and suggestions are something we approve of for a better roleplay experience.

Other than RPing, we like to discuss about things, from games to simple joking around. We may nibble a bit, but we don't bite. So come join our site and make new friends!

s1.zetaboards.com/Espada_of_Alexandria/index/

I am putting this link here because this site does not allow guests to post external links.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Espada of Alexandria Empty Re: Espada of Alexandria

Post by Artemis Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:46 pm

I apologize about not being able to post links as guests that was my fault I forgot to hit save on the admin panel. I will get it fixed ASAP

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:53 pm