Bleach - Beyond the Dark

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world has changed. Five Hundred years have come and gone and the battles of old have fallen into myth and legend. Now something is stirring beyond the veil, something that has not awoken in a millennia past. The world has changed.....

2 posters

A Quincy in the Forest (Apollo)

MinKyung
    MinKyung

A Quincy in the Forest (Apollo) Empty A Quincy in the Forest (Apollo)

Post by MinKyung Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:54 pm

Min Kyung sprinted through the trees, attempting to increase his speed. He was becoming hungry, and was craving some yummy food. He could sense a small source of Reiatsu, and decided to investigate. He found in the edge of a forest, a human. Min Kyung figured that he was just wandering around, and he decided to feed. He stalked closer to the man, and when in range, he pounced, barking his dark energy from his mouth, knocking the man to his back. Min Kyung landed on him, instantly biting the throat, injecting the venom into the body, making it completely stiff. Withing seconds, Min Kyung was absorbing and feeding from his soul.

Min Kyung licked his lips as he ran back into the forest. He was resting for a while, enjoying the warm rays of the sun beat down on his cool back. His tail wagged and he decided to go for another walk. When he was near the edge, he felt a strange Reiastu, something that he had never felt before. He stayed in the shadows for a while, until he noticed what seemed like a harmless human wearing some very weird clothes. Min Kyung crawled closer, realizing that it wasn't a human, but rather a Quincy. What was a Quincy doing in these parts? Min Kyung thought to himself, still hidden in the brush. He waited a few minutes, becoming bored with watching this Quincy walk around.

"What are you doing here Quincy? These woods are not a welcoming place to a potential threat like someone of your kind. Leave. Min Kyung demanded as he growled, showing his razor sharp teeth to the Quincy standing in the distance. Min Kyung prepared for battle, forming the venomous sacs in his gums giving the possibility of another lethal bite.
    Apollo
    Apollo

A Quincy in the Forest (Apollo) Empty Re: A Quincy in the Forest (Apollo)

Post by Apollo Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:34 am

The engine of his bike purred and finally died as Apollo swung his leg over the side and dismounted tapping the side of his helmet he smiled as it seem to fold up into two small ear pieces which he removed and slid in his pocket. Turning his back on the cherry red motorcycle he looked up in the looming forest and suddenly his normally laughing eyes were cold and hard and his brow furrowed with the weight of his thoughts. There are rumors of a malevolent force that resides in this forest that some people go in and never come out. It is my duty as a Quincy that I must cleanse this taint and make it safe for the unarmed. If my grandfather was still alive I would have sought his council on the matter, but it looks like I am going in blind and must rely on his training to survive.

Apollo looked up at the sky and his brow furrowed further, and to top it all off night is quickly approaching and whatever it is that haunts this place will have a furthered advantage. With his hands buried in his pockets he started headlong into the forest his eyes closed and his mind open working to guide him towards the source of the taint. A dark feeling…savage anger and rage…the pleasure of a kill…these emotions guided him further into the labyrinth of trees and knurled exposed roots. Stopping cold Apollo opened his eyes and looked around, something was watching him he could feel it; his quincy cross dropped from his sleeve and into his palm as his gun materialized as the bushes rustled off to his right.

No sooner had Apollo leveled the gun at the disturbance that a fox shot out of it and disappeared off into the underbrush making its way away from him. Then a growl came from behind and Felix turned to see a solid white hollow standing in the half light of twilight, it snapped a warning, but Apollo grinned he was right the taint was a hollow that meant that he could end it if he had the strength. “I am here following a rumor actually I had heard this forest was an evil place, but it seems that I only found you. To be honest I am kind of embarrassed here I was expecting to find a gorilla or something like that and instead I find a wolf. Well mutt I am sad to say it is time you went the way of Ole Yeller.” Apollo leveled his ethereal pistol at the wolf taking aim, giving the wolf ample time to turn tail and run.
    MinKyung
    MinKyung

Post by MinKyung Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:10 am

Min Kyung frowned at this man's comment. why was he always referred to as a mutt? Min Kyung wondered to himself. Truth was, his wolf body was that of a thoroughbred arctic white wolf, with minor differences of course. Either way he was going to purge his forest of this threat. "Well quincy. I apologize for your disappointment, but I am not to be underestimated. I do not wish to fight you. I'm quite different from the savage hollows that kill blindly, however, if there is a threat to my forest or the nature, I will rid the world of the threat. If you are not a threat to this forest, then i suggest you leave." Min Kyung has warned the Quincy once already, but felt obliged to repeat it. He felt uncomfortable about having a gun pointed at him, so he jumped quickly from the branch he was on, to a further branch away, where his aiming would have to be spot on to hit him, yet still within audible distance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:03 pm