Bleach - Beyond the Dark

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world has changed. Five Hundred years have come and gone and the battles of old have fallen into myth and legend. Now something is stirring beyond the veil, something that has not awoken in a millennia past. The world has changed.....

2 posters

Terra Pianta - Dragon

Terra
    Terra

Terra Pianta - Dragon Empty Terra Pianta - Dragon

Post by Terra Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:17 am

Name: Terra Pianta (Italian, means Earth Plant)
    Age: 1,273 years old, but appears in her mid twenties young adult really.
    Sex: Female

Description: Even though Terra is a Dragon through and through, purebred and all that, she likes to be in her human form mostly now. While human she seems to have a grace that makes her stand out from her surroundings, either in a good or bad way that is left to the others perception.

Deep green eyes tell of a wisdom far beyond her years, but also the hint of a young woman who still likes to play in life for she is actually a young adult in her own blood. Slightly sun kissed skin is as unmarred as a newly born babe, complexion almost eerily perfect as well. Long very wavy almost curly hair of a light green persuasion falls past her waist as well. Such hair backs a rather envious figure for a lot of women this day and age, but of course a Dragon has to have this figure to be better then most humans she hasn't lost her vanity.

While in her Dragon form, her rather eerie and ethereal grace and looks from her human form are well in stock. Slender and long, she is more for agility and speed rather then heavy hitter. Soft green eyes, along with her mane of silky long green hair are pretty much the only color upon her body. The rest of her is silvery white, soft curves and tufts of fur where the scales are not. Feather wings actually sprout from her back, very different from the normal Dragon wings that have membranes. It is almost like a Western Dragon and an Eastern Dragon had an offspring that got the best of both worlds.

Human Form:

Dragon Form:

History: When Terra was born as a Dragon, she was given a different name in their native tongue. That name being something that translates into Silver Leaf by the human meaning of it. In one of the most noble bloodlines of Dragons in the Mediterranean as well she was brought up and raised like she was better then the normal Dragons. All seemed well at first until around her hundredth birthday when she was informed to go live in the human world for a few years.

So she went, of course in her humanoid form as a young lady, not yet a young woman but she was actually old enough to not have to be around her parents in that day and age as a human. There was a young man who, at first site, fell madly in love with her. Terra didn't understand this emotion, being taught that she was higher then such. Years passed as he kept trying to woo her, not giving up even as she tried to travel to get away from such a pathetic human. He got older, and was now an adult while she had stayed the say, her years almost up in the human world. But as she thought about heading back away from the humans she had this feeling in her heart.

The human male hadn't given up, but he had noticed that she never aged as well. Thinking she was a demon of sorts looking for souls to eat, he even told her to take it that he didn't care if she was a demon or not he just wanted to be with her all his life. Without her knowing, she had come to love the annoying stubborn human. So she stayed in the human world, she didn't go back and even when her family tried to retrieve her she wouldn't go back. Almost instantly she was out casted from the family and her name stricken from their records, and all the records that of course this sort of crime would need her name removed from as well.

Their lives were wonderful, but hers grew more and more lonely as she had to keep hidden away from those around them. For he grew older and older, people mistook her for his child, then his grandchild... eventually his great grandchild. At a loss for what to do as he continued to age as such, she researched healing and plants as she tried to do anything to make him live longer or her to become a normal human. But her years of effort were in vain as he passed away peacefully of old age.

Now that the only thing that bound her to the human world was gone, like a puppy with it's tail between it's legs she tried to return to her family. But she was stricken from the record, and they even said to her face that they didn't know her and that she should leave. That there was nobody called by her name in their records and they were not her parents. So the double hit to her heart, she headed back to the world that she had been in for the last years. Learning about plants and medicine, she became a doctor at supposedly a young age every several years... Her previous degree belonging to her "mother" that she also was so nobody would suspect her. Now she just travels around trying to help humans that she believes deserves her help. To try to help them stay longer alive to be with their loved ones.

But one day, 500 hundred years ago when she was 773 years old, a young man showed up and needed some help. At the time she didn't know that he was a Dragon like herself, or even outcasted like herself as well. It didn't take long however for them to spend more time together, and even fall in love. Finally she had someone to help her with her loneliness that wouldn't die on her like the humans tend to do. Now for 500 years of being together, she lives with him and works part time at an alternative medicine herbal clinic she owns. They even have a daughter, named Aurora because she is the light of their lives.

Even with how everything has happened, with the Shinigami and Artemis going to help them as well... she hasn't changed really. She stays with her clinic, helping those with low income and deserving, along with taking care of their child.

Family:
    Terra
    Terra

Terra Pianta - Dragon Empty Re: Terra Pianta - Dragon

Post by Terra Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:19 am

Stats:

Spirit Power: 23

Fighting Skill: 10

Speed: 27

Techniques

None Currently.
    Terra
    Terra

Post by Terra Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:35 am

Dragon Powers

First Ability: Earth Manipulation

Because she is essentially an earth dragon, Terra is able to manipulate the earth itself. That means the plants, crystals, and ores within she can twist to suit her own needs. Be it a sword or spike from the ground, though of course it is energy costly. This is very good for offensive fighting, especially with her speed. Because she has to touch the item or place to be able to change it by injecting it with her powers. So if she wanted to say make a pitfall under someone, she would have to touch the ground where she wants it to be.

Second Ability: Healing

Using her own powers she is able to heal others wounds, though since her powers are so weak they aren't able to heal anything but the basics. Mostly her ability lays in plant healing, she can infuse the plants, be it their seeds or ground up or even living form. After infusion she actually makes them more potent with their healing properties. Like aloe vera plants are able to help sunburns even more. Not a very good combat oriented ability though because she can't move while using it.
    Terra
    Terra

Post by Terra Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:32 am

Character Transfer

Link: Terra Pianta

RP Sample:

A loud squeak escaped her mouth as she suddenly got picked up by James, her arms wrapped around his shoulders as she clung to him. He was now treating her like a young girl now too!!! Or at least she thought as much, and frankly Terra couldn't help but start to giggle again. How many times as she giggled just today alone nevermind since she met him? Now however they had arrived in front of her new room but he couldn't help but say something sweet huh? Gently she kissed him on the nose before staring at him in the eyes. "No worries, I'd never leave you alone alright."

There was a surprise though, the necklace was her key that was rather a surprise... A nice surprise too considering she had the tendency to lose her keys... from time to time.... Terra would always lose at least one key every few months and frankly this necklace would be a lot better considering she would never lose it. "That is a good thing... I actually tend to lose my keys every few months....." But then as he let her down he started to speak of the house itself and Terra of course knew where those places were so she wouldn't get lost... She didn't have the best sense of direction but that didn't mean she would get lost with having points of reference.

His final secret though? The library? Well the library itself was going to be lovely she already knew that. His place was, well with words that she could use, perfect really. Maybe there would be a lot of books she hasn't read before!! The possibilities were actually kind of making her head swim from so much change already. But her green eyes stayed focused on James as he lead her to the library only to go to the mosaic? "....... that is actually a smart thing to do, I haven't really got any plans for retirement or anything of the sort."

Terra frowned a little bit though, was this alright? He was sharing with her all these secrets and she hadn't really shared all of hers yet as well. Nevermind wasn't he worried she might not be here because of non feeling reasons? Slowly she reached out to gently place her hand on his shoulder as she started to speak up. "Are you sure you want to tell me? You don't have to you know I understand if you don't want to share some things.... I haven't told you all my secrets yet you know? I just don't want you to regret all this, I mean this is a huge thing you know. I know I haven't said this yet but... I love you for who you are not because of wealth or anything, and you being a dragon is just icing on the cake, and no matter what, the past, present, or future... I will still be with you if you allow me to be..."
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post by Artemis Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:06 pm

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:04 pm