Bleach - Beyond the Dark

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world has changed. Five Hundred years have come and gone and the battles of old have fallen into myth and legend. Now something is stirring beyond the veil, something that has not awoken in a millennia past. The world has changed.....

Greetings!

Marlamin1
    Marlamin1

Greetings! Empty Greetings!

Post by Marlamin1 Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 am

Welcome to Bleach-Beyond the Dark! I'm Marl, chances are you're new to the site and looking at my intro to model after since there isn't anyone on this site at the time I'm posting this who should be reading it. GET BACK TO WORK YOU LAZY BUMS! Now then, as far as I'm aware, I'm your friendly neighborhood moderator and site designer. If something goes amiss and your template seems to be fuxing up or the banner is MIA, etc. Give me or Albert Nyre a ring and it'll be back up before you can say crisis averted.

I'd go into all my hobbies and interests but that's a long list and I honestly can't be arsed to type it all so I'm going to go back to prepping the site for launch. (Assuming it isn't already.) Laters!

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 3:52 am