Bleach - Beyond the Dark

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world has changed. Five Hundred years have come and gone and the battles of old have fallen into myth and legend. Now something is stirring beyond the veil, something that has not awoken in a millennia past. The world has changed.....

4 posters

Lemurians- Custom Race (co-created by ArcheronAbydos)

AzadorCrusnik
    AzadorCrusnik

Lemurians- Custom Race (co-created by ArcheronAbydos) Empty Lemurians- Custom Race (co-created by ArcheronAbydos)

Post by AzadorCrusnik Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:39 am

bleh

Last edited by AzadorCrusnik on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ArcheronAbydos
    ArcheronAbydos

Lemurians- Custom Race (co-created by ArcheronAbydos) Empty Re: Lemurians- Custom Race (co-created by ArcheronAbydos)

Post by ArcheronAbydos Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:38 pm

Revised and edited mainly by ArcheronAbydos.
    buingu
    buingu

Lemurians- Custom Race (co-created by ArcheronAbydos) Empty Re: Lemurians- Custom Race (co-created by ArcheronAbydos)

Post by buingu Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:12 pm

wow...
    ArcheronAbydos
    ArcheronAbydos

Post by ArcheronAbydos Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:15 am

I should add that much of this idea was created by me, though changed by AzadorCruznik to fit this format.
    Artemis
    Artemis

Post by Artemis Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:59 pm

Okay guys I need you to explain the elemental ability a little to me...are you guys saying that you would be able to control all four elements because that is a no-no...as a rule of thumb I allow two elements per character...sorry guys not a formal rule but all four is just a bit to much for one person even if they are weak
    ArcheronAbydos
    ArcheronAbydos

Post by ArcheronAbydos Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:16 am

Well basically, they can use their major element and its symbiotic other (fire with earth, water with wind) for actual combat. The others are only useable for the simplest tasks, almost to the point of being redundant. If they happen to be able to use darkness and light, those are the only elements they can use. Other than that, they can use the elements to determine the structures of objects. Pretty much it.
    AzadorCrusnik
    AzadorCrusnik

Post by AzadorCrusnik Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:13 am

Its basically like a kido equivalent. They are more skilled with spasifik elements compared to others. So basically when they dominate in a certain element; Fire for example they would be skilled at using such talents in combat, but when it came to other elements such as water, it could only be used minerly for a simple task and no where near as deadly as the element they where more dominate in.
    ArcheronAbydos
    ArcheronAbydos

Post by ArcheronAbydos Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:12 am

Yes, thank you for making that painfully obvious.
    AzadorCrusnik
    AzadorCrusnik

Post by AzadorCrusnik Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Do try not post pointless nonsense, it meaninglessly fills up the un-needed comment area normally saved for admins and modes.
    ArcheronAbydos
    ArcheronAbydos

Post by ArcheronAbydos Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:33 am

Says the one who could have texted me that. o3o.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:07 am