Bleach - Beyond the Dark

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world has changed. Five Hundred years have come and gone and the battles of old have fallen into myth and legend. Now something is stirring beyond the veil, something that has not awoken in a millennia past. The world has changed.....

+5
MinKyung
Lorelei
Artemis
SatoshiSonkei
Sal Norongachi
9 posters

And Twelve Was The Number of the Beast (Planning, Sign up)

Sal Norongachi
    Sal Norongachi

And Twelve Was The Number of the Beast (Planning, Sign up) Empty And Twelve Was The Number of the Beast (Planning, Sign up)

Post by Sal Norongachi Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:01 pm

And Twelve Was The Number of the Beast (Planning, Sign up) The12th2343
    "Thou shalt not suffer a Witch to live..."

What you need to know

198 years ago twelve beings of extraordinary power and millennia old stepped forward from the shadows. Their one thousand year plan was coming to fruition- The annihilation of every life form on the planet earth. In one moment of Armageddon they would take that incalculable spiritual energy and rip open a doorway to their own dimension, thus dooming ours to the terrible destruction of this parasitic race.

The war was fought on a very small scale between The Twelve, as they had become known throughout the generations, and a small group of Spiritually aware beings who had by chance or design uncovered the plan that was unfolding.

The sedition of the Twelve had spread far and wide, every world leader in all the major super powers were their puppets and so the stage was set for a nuclear war that would spell humanities end.

Across the globe an unlikely alliance of men, shinigami, superhuman and Hollow raced to stop the bombs from falling while in the city of London the final assault upon the Twelve was staged.

A literal army of bio-engineered creatures awaited the warriors, the battle was bloody, intense and many lost their lives but as the doomsday clock ticked rapidly onwards to annihilation they faced the Twelve in combat. It was impossible, they could not be killed by any means they possessed and so a brilliant scientist from the 12th division sealed them away and the world was allowed some measure of peace...

What this thread will be about

The twelve were sealed in pocket dimensions by the former captain of 12th Division. Their existence was expunged from all but a select few mortal witnesses by Soul Society and the world lives in ignorance.

However...no secret stays buried for long.

A cult of dark magiks practitioners wish to release one of these beings, to herald in a new age of chaos. The Twelfth is coming ladies and gents, think you can stop the cultists before he arrives? Or maybe you WANT to add a little evil to the world again?

There are six spots open. First come, first serve. I have no real path in mind for the progression of this RP. Its just for fun and a bit of excitement.
    SatoshiSonkei
    SatoshiSonkei

And Twelve Was The Number of the Beast (Planning, Sign up) Empty Re: And Twelve Was The Number of the Beast (Planning, Sign up)

Post by SatoshiSonkei Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:34 am

Satoshi sonkei signing up!
    Artemis
    Artemis

And Twelve Was The Number of the Beast (Planning, Sign up) Empty Re: And Twelve Was The Number of the Beast (Planning, Sign up)

Post by Artemis Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:04 am

I guess this goes without saying but Artemis is in.
    Lorelei
    Lorelei

Post by Lorelei Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:28 am

Terra will join, and Aurora will be babysat XD
    MinKyung
    MinKyung

Post by MinKyung Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:50 am

Ze wolf Hollow that is Min Kyung, will join on the Dark side!
    Ringan Tokeshi
    Ringan Tokeshi

Location : The coldest most ghetto place in the world. (Detroit?)

Post by Ringan Tokeshi Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:24 am

The Agency is on the case...
    Elise Veicht
    Elise Veicht

Post by Elise Veicht Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:39 am

I'll take the sixth place, if it's still available Smile
    Sal Norongachi
    Sal Norongachi

Post by Sal Norongachi Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:37 am

Righto! we're all set! I'll get the opener done shortly Smile
    Ringan Tokeshi
    Ringan Tokeshi

Post by Ringan Tokeshi Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:42 pm

Also mr. Sal could I have Auryuu make an appearance?
    Apollo
    Apollo

Post by Apollo Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:37 pm

Apollo is in as well if he can be...
    Sal Norongachi
    Sal Norongachi

Post by Sal Norongachi Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:13 pm

You BOTH have chars involved. Don't be greedy.
    Ringan Tokeshi
    Ringan Tokeshi

Post by Ringan Tokeshi Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:52 am

Then I'll pick Auryuu instead of Ringan, Auryuu's storyline after 500 years is more intricate and he's way more involved with things like this...
    Sal Norongachi
    Sal Norongachi

Post by Sal Norongachi Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:33 am

Suits me Smile
    Sal Norongachi
    Sal Norongachi

Post by Sal Norongachi Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:01 am

MinKyung
    MinKyung

Post by MinKyung Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:58 pm

SatoshiSonkei, my alternate, will not be participating in this thread, for he is going to train and get better before participating in any serious threads. Min Kyung will still be on when his turn is up.
    Sal Norongachi
    Sal Norongachi

Post by Sal Norongachi Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:13 pm

That means there is a spot free! We'll still push ahead and if someone else doesnt step in i'll bring in Nik.
    Pajaro
    Pajaro

Post by Pajaro Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:07 pm

And yet another hollow surges in to fill the spot... As much as i would like my other character to take the spot, she simply isn't old enough...

Squalk...
    SatoshiSonkei
    SatoshiSonkei

Post by SatoshiSonkei Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:16 am

So can we have an official post of the order in the thread?
    Sal Norongachi
    Sal Norongachi

Post by Sal Norongachi Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:14 am

There is no order until all of you post. Its first come, first serve.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:32 pm